By donating through your payroll you a) do NOT need to keep a receipt for tax time and b) can turn a $1.40 donation from your pay into $4 to the RSPCA NSW and c) we have no administration costs.
CLICK HERE to download a PDF Information sheet on Workplace Giving and how it works
CLICK HERE to see a PDF of RSPCA NSW's Deductible Gift Recipient status
You need to find out if your workplace already has workplace giving in place. Organisations can set up their Workplace Giving program in a number of ways:
* Collect workplace donations and pay them directly to the RSPCA NSW by cheque or straight into our account; or
* Collect workplace donations and pay them directly to RSPCA Australia who then distributes to each of the State RSPCAs; or
* via third party agencies such as: Australian Charities Fund (ACF), Charities Aid Foundation Australia (CAF) or United Way.
* Employees - CLICK HERE to download the RSPCA NSW Workplace Giving Registration Form PDF and give it to your payroll officer or talk to your management about setting up a more organised system for everyone.
* Employers - why not start up workplace giving? CLICK HERE to visit the Australian Tax Office for further details.
Questions or help?
If you have any questions please contact Rebecca Vella – Business Relations Partner at RSPCA NSW on (02) 9782 4486 or firstname.lastname@example.org