President: Nicole Rattenbury
PO Box 659
Ulladulla, NSW, 2539
Phone: 0414 749 490
To report animal cruelty or abandonment, please phone (02) 9770 7555 or if urgent, refer straight to local police. Matters concerning barking dogs or stray dogs/cats are handled by Shoalhaven Council Rangers – ph (02) 4429 3433.
Milton Ulladulla Dog Club – (02) 4455 3137 www.mudtc.org.au
Milton Ulladulla Times Newspaper – (02) 4455 1244 www.ulladullatimes.com.au
Milton Village Vet – (02) 4455 4949
Native Animal Network (NANA) – 0418 427 214
RSPCA Nowra Shelter – (02) 4429 3410
Shoalhaven Council Pound – (02) 4429 3410
The Pet Stylist (Dog Grooming) – (02) 4454 1803
Ulladulla Veterinary Hospital – (02) 4455 5339
Ulladulla Police – (02) 4454 2542
WIRES – 0427 020 327
We are a friendly, fun group of dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers. We meet on the 3rd Saturday of each month (except January) at 11am at the Milton Ulladulla Ex-Servicemans Club, Princes Highway Ulladulla. Afterwards, we like to catch up at the Club over lunch and/or coffee.
To re-home animals in our area, we use a network of wonderful volunteer foster carers who look after animals in their own homes until new, suitable homes can be found. Our nearest RSPCA shelter is at Nowra, approx 1 hours drive north. Our Branch looks after a geographical area roughly from Sussex Inlet in the north down to just before Batemans Bay in the south.
Some of our activities
• Monthly Fundraising Stall – 3rd Thursday of each month; from 9am outside Amcal Pharmacy Ulladulla
• Mollymook Seaside Markets
• Foster Carers Scheme
• De-sexing Incentive Program
• Million Paws Walk – May each year
• Cupcake Day
• Bunnings Barbecues
• School Education Talks
• Raffles, including our popular Monster Xmas raffle
• Raising funds to support our local shelter
• Presentations to local Community Groups
• Working with local Dog Club on training and behavioural issues
Positions Vacant (ph 0414 749 490 for more information)
• Animal Foster Carers
• Volunteers always needed for our monthly fundraising stall and also Mollymook Seaside Markets
• People to make/bake cakes and slices once a month!
Search for RSPCA NSW Ulladulla & South Coast animals currently available for adoption on www.adoptapet.com.au below (you will be taken to the RSPCA Adopt A Pet website).