Thank you for deciding to make a donation to the RSPCA NSW.
Each year over 40,000 animals turn to the RSPCA NSW for help. The cost of rescuing, caring for, treating and rehabilitating these animals is enourmous. As a charity that is not government funded, we rely heavily on the generosity of the community to continue our vital work.
The RSPCA is a non-government, not-for-profit, community-based charity. We rely on donations, bequests, legacies, workplace giving, other fundraising, clinical services and merchandise sales to maintain our ability to care for animals.
Your donation will
* help in the treatment and care of sick or injured animals
* assist the operation of our animal Shelters
* support the work of our Inspectorate
* provide community education on animal welfare issues, and
* help the RSPCA NSW to bring about improvements in animal welfare legislation and standards.
What your donation can do for animals:
* $30 feeds and cares for a dog for one day
* $15 provides shelter for an animal for one day
* $160 to $180 desexes an animal
* $300 keeps an RSPCA inspector on the road
* $2,000 repairs a dog’s broken leg
* $4,000 pays the legal costs for one day to prosecute a cruelty offender
* $20,000 would provide monitoring equipment for all four RSPCA clinics
Donations can be made online using our secure online form.
Donations by phone
Please call our Donations Team on 1300RSPCA1 (1300 777 221).
Donations by mail
To donate by mail, please send a cheque or money order (no cash) along with your name and address details to:
62 Hume Highway
Chullora NSW 2190
Please make your cheque and money order made payable to RSPCA NSW.
Due to security reasons, Australia Post advise not to send cash through the post. We appreciate all donations received, but to ensure the safe arrival of your donation please do not send cash donations through the post to the RSPCA NSW.