Sydney Vet Service
201 Rookwood Road
Yagoona, NSW, 2199
Phone: (02) 9770 7555
Fax: (02) 9770 7576
After Hours Emergency:
(02) 9770 7556
9:30am - 12:00pm
1:30pm - 7:00pm
9:30am - 12:00pm
Sydney vet service
The veterinary hospital at our Sydney Shelter at Yagoona comprises a large team of experienced vets and nurses and an extensive array of equipment including x-ray, ultrasound and diagnostic tools.
We are able to perform a wide range of surgery; from soft tissue and ocular surgery to orthopaedics, our team is on hand to provide complete care from diagnosis to discharge.
Facilities & Services
- A purpose built dental suite with digital dental radiography. We perform a wide range of dental procedures on dogs and cats and minor dental procedures on rabbits, guinea pigs and ferrets.
- The latest technology in radiographic imaging equipment.
- Doppler and Cardell machines for effective monitoring of blood pressure in a low stress environment.
- An extensive in-house laboratory to allow for comprehensive blood work while you wait.
- Ophthalmic specialist available for referral consultations at our hospital.
- Dental specialist for very complicated or specialist dental work such as root canal surgery.
- Radiology specialist in ultrasound and x-ray interpretation services.
- Puppy preschool, to give your puppy a proper start in life and ongoing training and socialisation. Puppy preschool courses run for four weeks on either Monday or Wednesday nights between 6.30pm – 7.30pm. The cost for the course is $150 and bookings are essential.
- Behavioural consults. Is your dog barking excessively or showing signs of boredom when left home alone for long periods of time? Make an appointment with our trained nurses who will go into the triggers for your dogs’ behaviour and work with you and your lifestyle to create the best boredom busting and behaviour modification program.
- Free puppy and kitten consults. At your very first vaccination appointment you can also book a free appointment with our qualified nurses who can go through all the things required to keep your puppy or kitten well and healthy as they grow by covering topics such as nutrition, worming, flea treatment, desexing and behaviour.
- Boarding. Our hospital can offer boarding for pets that require ongoing care or medication while you are on holidays. Your pet will be looked after by our trained nurses and our veterinarians are on hand for professional care.
How You Can Help
How you can help
Looking to adopt a pet? Search now for dogs, cats and other pets available for rehoming at your local RSPCA.
Browse through thousands of RSPCA approved products. Each purchase will help the RSPCA’s work.
Every donation helps the RSPCA and its volunteers look after animals, whatever the situation.