Orange Volunteer Branch
How you can get involved
Help by attending and supporting our events
- Cupcake day is the third Monday of August each year.
- Join us for our annual trivia night.
Help by becoming an event volunteer
- Be a Million Paws Walk marshal, gate keeper or store hand.
- Hold a cup cake stall at your work or school for Cupcake Day .
- Bake designer cupcakes for the RSPCA branch stall on Cupcake Day.
- Be a runner or scorer at our trivia night.
Help by joining our volunteer group.
- Your business skills will ensure the branch runs effectively.
- Your communication skills will help educate people about our successes and future plans.
- Your organisational skills will make our events a success.
- Your photography skills will promote our activities in advertisements and articles.
- Your willing hands will be the cornerstone of all branch activities.
- Your writing skills will promote our activities in advertisements and articles
Our volunteers bring these incredible skills – and so many more – to the branch.
RSPCA NSW sincerely values any time you are able to give us, and understands that this may be limited. Any commitment you are able to make is very much appreciated, and has a significant impact on the lives of animals in need.
Contact the Orange Volunteer Branch for details of available opportunities.
How You Can Help
How you can help
Looking to adopt a pet? Search now for dogs, cats and other pets available for rehoming at your local RSPCA.
RSPCA Pet Insurance is affordable, flexible peace of mind for dog and cat owners all across Australia.
Every donation helps the RSPCA and its volunteers look after animals, whatever the situation.