Become aN RSPCA Member
The RSPCA is an independent, non-government, community-based charity that relies greatly on the generosity of members and the public. Without such support, the operations of the Society and the care of thousands of animals would not be possible.
The RSPCA Membership program is an important way of raising funds and awareness for our work. Your membership allows us to provide the essential services that the community relies so heavily on. That is why we would like to offer a benefits scheme to reward our members for their constant contribution to our work.
RSPCA Member Benefits
As a current* RSPCA Member, you will receive the following:
- 10 per cent discount at any of our RSPCA veterinary hospitals or consult room in NSW
- 10 per cent discount at any of our RSPCA retail outlets
RSPCA Veterinary Benefits
All RSPCA hospitals are staffed by highly qualified veterinary and nursing staff. They are fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, including radiology, pathology and dentistry.
Click here to view details of our four RSPCA veterinary hospitals.
RSPCA Retail Benefits
Every purchase you make through an RSPCA shop makes a difference to our of our animals. So whether you need a new dog collar or some Frontline worming treatment for your pet, the only place to purchase is an RSPCA retail outlet. As an RSPCA Member, you will be entitled to receive a 10 per cent discount when purchasing at our retail outlets or our online store. To purchase through our online store, visit: www.worldforpets.com.au.
Categories of Membership
- RSPCA Junior Member (ages 17 years and under): $25 each year
- RSPCA Annual Member (ages 18+): $30 each year
- RSPCA Pensioner Member: $20 each year
- RSPCA Life Member: $850 lifetime fee
All prices include GST. To subscribe to Animania magazine instead of becoming a member, please visit our Publications page for more information.
Download PDF RSPCA Member Application Forms
For further information about becoming an RSPCA member, please phone 1300 RSPCA1 - (1300 777 221).
* These benefits only apply to life members and current annual and pensioner members. If your membership has expired (as indicated by the expiry date on your membership card) and no payment for a renewal has been received by the RSPCA NSW, these benefits will not apply. RSPCA NSW Member cards can only be used by the holder as identified on the card. Cards cannot be used by friends or family members.
How You Can Help
How you can help
Looking to adopt a pet? Search now for dogs, cats and other pets available for rehoming at your local RSPCA.
RSPCA Pet Insurance is affordable, flexible peace of mind for dog and cat owners all across Australia.
Every donation helps the RSPCA and its volunteers look after animals, whatever the situation.