Workplace Giving involves making small, regular donations from your salary to a cause you care about. It’s also a simple and effective way to reduce your taxable income, and assist RSPCA NSW in protecting and caring for abandoned and neglected animals.
Once you’ve set up Workplace Giving through your payroll, you’ll hardly notice the deductions, but they will mean the world to the animals – like Buster, pictured here – who you directly support.
Want to get in contact with our team to discuss Workplace Giving further?
Please contact Anne Keyvar, Corporate Relations, on (02) 9782 4491 or email@example.com..h..
Did you know...
$15 could provide shelter for a mother cat and her kittens for a day.
$30 could feed and care for an abandoned dog for one day.
$50 could provide veterinary treatment for an injured animal.
What can my donation do?
The short answer to this question is a lot! Small, regular donations have a huge impact. For example, in one year, your donations will help:
- care for and shelter more than 38,000 animals
- cover costs to investigate more than 15,000 cruelty complaints
- educate more than 19,000 school children about animal welfare
There are many advantages of Workplace Giving, for not only the animals in our care, but also for individuals, employers and organisations:
- Creates a positive community spirit within a company.
- Enables donors in the workplace to give to charities pre-tax, and make a real difference.
- Is the most efficient way to connect donors, employers and charities.
- Is the most cost-effective means for charities to raise funds.
- Makes it easy for companies to be good corporate citizens.
- Allows employers to supercharge company giving by matching staff donations.
- Means donors receive an automatic tax deduction and don't have to retain receipts.
- Offers flexibility: donations can be one-off for special events or ongoing to support a chosen charity.
For further information about Workplace Giving, or our Animal Advocate program through your company or organisation, please contact:
(02) 9782 4491
PO Box 34,
Yagoona, NSW, 2199
How You Can Help
How you can help
Looking to adopt a pet? Search now for dogs, cats and other pets available for rehoming at your local RSPCA.
RSPCA Pet Insurance is affordable, flexile peace of mind for dog and cat owners all across Australia.
Every donation helps the RSPCA and its volunteers look after animals, whatever the situation.
Thank you for your interest in the RSPCA NSW Workplace Giving program.
Your form has been submitted successfully and the Corporate Team will be in touch soon.×